Hearts of Iron IV update 1.11.6 released on PC. According to the official patch notes, the latest update added balancing, and AI improvements and some minor bug fixes.
Recently, a big update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play.
Read more details here.
What is new in the HOI4 February 14 update?
- Flattened tank chassis IC cost, raising earlier chassis by 10-20%, up to no change at later chassis.
- Transport planes now cost fuel to run.
- Reduced truck damage from logistics strike mission by approx 30%, reduced train damage from logistics strike mission by approx 15%
- Fixed dynamic modifiers not returning localized keys when supplied
- set_nationality effect will no longer check if the character is ‘available’ in the target country before transferring them
- set_nationality on characters will no longer cause their owning country to reset to their original country on loading savegame. This addresses several CTDs and some unexpected behaviour
Stability & Performance
- Fixed OOS and other subtle issues caused by bad ordering of logistics stockpile in deployment logic
- Fixed CTD with mods that fire leaders without giving AI a proper 7 days notice period
- Liberal use of diplomatic_relation in script will not longer slowly corrupt memory, triggering random CTD and OOS
- Fixed CTD when clicking on provinces with no owner (mods only)