Hearthstone update 24.6.2 is now available to download. According to the official Hearthstone patch notes, the latest update added changes to Battlegrounds, Mercenaries, Duels, and Arena. Apart from this, Hearthstone Battlegrounds patch 24.6.2 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues related to glitches and crashes. Today’s Hearthstone patch 24.6.2 will address a few of these issues.
Read the full details below.
Hearthstone 24.6.2 Patch Notes – November 10, 2022
Quest and Reward Updates
- Golden Hammer and Kidnap Sack have been returned to the Quest Reward Pool.
- Hire an Investigator (Quest)
- Old Baseline: End your turn with unspent Gold 3 times.
- New Baseline: End your turn with unspent Gold 2 times.
- Volatile Venom (Quest Reward)
- Old: Your minions have +8/+8. After they attack, they die. Horribly.
- New: Your minions have +7/+7. After they attack, they die. Horribly.
- Tiny Henchmen, The Golden Hammer, and Volatile Venom have been made easier to earn.
- Stolen Gold has been made harder to earn.
Interrogator Whitemane and Vigilant Stoneborn have been added to the pool of Neutral minions available in one of Wonderous Wisdomball’s lucky rolls.
Armor Tier Updates
- C’Thun has less Armor (moved to Armor Tier 4).
- The Jailer has more Armor (moved to Armor Tier 4).
- Fixed a bug where the Basic set was missing from the draft pool.
- Increased the appearance rate of class cards globally.
Dev Comment: We will be carefully monitoring class balance as class cards become a more defining aspect of Arena draft and will make adjustments in the future if needed.
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug with deck codes and decks not saving correctly.
Download free Hearthstone patch 24.6.2 on PC.