Hearthstone update 21.4.4 (Oct 21, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Hearthstone patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Hearthstone Battlegrounds patch 21.4.4 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added the newest game mode(Mercenaries), Mercenaries village, mercenaries matchmaking, rating, and more.
Read full details below.
Hearthstone 21.4.4 Patch Notes – October 21, 2021
- Old: 6 Attack, 6 Health. Deathrattle: Summon six 1/1 Microbots. For each that doesn’t fit, give your Mechs +1/+1. → New: 5 Attack, 5 Health. Deathrattle: Summon five 1/1 Microbots. For each that doesn’t fit, give your Mechs +1/+1.
- Old: 8 Attack, 4 Health. → New: 6 Attack, 4 Health.
- Old: After you play an Elemental, your next Refresh costs (0). → New: After you play an Elemental, your next Refresh costs (1) less.
Bug Fixes & Game Improvements
- Added missing lightning bolt symbol to signify some Avenge triggers.
- General performance updates to Mercenaries mode.
- Fixed Diablo’s Apocalypse Ability to show the correct damage numbers while Magma Horn is equipped.
- Fixed a text error where Jaina’s Task 2 stated the wrong Ability name.
- Fixed a bug preventing privacy settings from being saved for new players.
Download free Hearthstone patch 21.4.4 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.