Half-Life 2 update (Episode One, Episode Two, and Lost Coast) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Half Life 2 patch notes, the latest update added support for external controllers on Deck and other fixes.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Half-Life 2 patch will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Half-Life 2 February 25 Update?
- Fixed support for external controllers on Deck
- Restored missing Commentary menu items
- Fixed some stuttering on level transitions
- Added chapter icons for Steam Deck UI
- Added stability and performance fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Half Life 2 update on PC (Steam).