H1Z1 update 1.33 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.33 changelog, the new update comes with new arcade mode as well as added fixes for issues related to stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.33 also optimized the Vehicle HUD, Reload Timer, and Health Bar user interfaces. Check out more details below.
Recently, a big update was released with all-new features like the Battle Pass, a new vehicle, and two new weapons, and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.33 is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 Update 1.33 Changelog for PS4
NEW ARCADE MODE: SHOTTIES & SNIPERS!
A new Arcade Mode ruleset is available for the next two weekends – Shotties & Snipers! Are you ready to take aim or get up close and personal? Shotties & Snipers plays out like a typical Solos match, except that the only weapons available in military crates and airdrop crates are shotguns and snipers. As you parachute in, the airdrops will begin – Riot Shotguns will be the only weapons that spawn on the ground, so find a military crate or fight for an airdrop to upgrade!
With limited weapons available, you’ll only need to find a Waist Pack to have all the storage you need.
- Landing two headshots with the SOCOM will now always eliminate the target, regardless of what helmet the target is wearing.
- Fixed a bug where pressing certain buttons while entering a vehicle would then prevent players from entering first person when aiming down sights.
- Skinned M40 Sniper Rifles now correctly count for the “One Eye Closed” Trophy.
- Optimized smoke grenades for improved client performance, particularly when numerous smoke grenades are active in the vicinity.
BUG FIXES in H1Z1 1.33
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.33 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.33.
H1Z1 update 1.33 for PS4 is now available for download.