H1Z1 update 1.36 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.36 changelog, the new patch has added a new Arcade Mode and matching Challenge for the weekend. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.36 also contains minor fixes for server performance, game crashing, and stuttering/lag, and more. Check out more details below.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Arcade Mode and other gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 1.36 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 1.36 Patch Notes for PS4
- New Arcade Mode – Swagnum Opus! In Swagnum Opus, all players spawn with the Swagnum, a very powerful sidearm that can one-shot kill to the body (even in armor). Each player only starts with a single bullet for it, so make your first shot count.More Swagnum rounds can be found in airdrop crates, and airdrops will occur more frequently throughout the match than usual. Each crate will have a few Swagnum rounds and first aid kits, but does not contain any other types of loot. Players will be flocking to these locations, so keep your head on a swivel! Getting a kill with the Swagnum will fire off a special volley of golden fireworks – it looks spectacular, but will also draw the attention of others.- Advertisement -
The only other weapon that spawns on the map is the Crossbow, and its only ammo type is the new Firework Bolt.
The only vehicles that spawn on the map are ATVs, which can be used for quick getaways.
- New Weekend Challenge – Each weekend that Swagnum Opus is available, there will be a new matching Challenge waiting for you. For the first weekend, kill 5 enemies in Swagnum Opus matches to earn 10 Battle Pass medals. These kills don’t all have to be in one match (though you’ll score extra cool points), and you can achieve them with any weapon.
Bug Fixes H1Z1 Update 1.36 for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with H1Z1 1.36.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- H1Z1 version 1.36 stability improvements.
- Added other minor fixes with H1Z1 1.36.
H1Z1 update 1.36 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.