H1Z1 update 1.32 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official H1Z1 1.32 patch notes, the new update includes various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the latest H1Z1 version 1.32 also optimized the Vehicle HUD, Health Bar user interfaces, and Reload Timer.
Recently, a big update was released with all-new features like the Battle Pass, a new vehicle, and two new weapons, and more. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s H1Z1 patch 1.32 is expected to fix all these issues.
H1Z1 1.32 Patch Notes for PS4
- H1Z1 version 1.32 optimized the Vehicle HUD, Reload Timer, and Health Bar user interfaces. This should result in minor performance improvements, particularly when there are numerous players and vehicles nearby.
- Optimized the texture sizes of the AR-15, AK-47, CNQ, Scout Rifle, and Combat Shotgun. This reduction of memory consumption should reduce some of the out-of-memory crashes that are occurring for some players.
- H1Z1 1.32 for PS4 has increased the SOCOM ammunition found in airdrops to 120 (was 24).
- H1Z1 version 1.32 reduced the number of AR-15s that spawn in the world by approximately 60%.
BUG FIXES in H1Z1 update 1.32
- H1Z1 1.32 addressed a bug that was causing some players to remain stuck in their parachute at the beginning of matches.
- RPG ammo now displays properly when on the ground.
- Weapon HUD now updates properly when switching guns as a passenger in a vehicle.
- Kills with the SOCOM now count towards Sniper Challenges, as intended.
- Parachute and ARV skins now de-dupe normally after H1Z1 PS4 update 1.32.
- Players with promotional skins will no longer see the de-duping message every time they enter Customization.
- Pressing “X” to confirm restoring to default settings before the “Are You Sure” pop-up appears no longer causes the UI to get stuck.
- After H1Z1 1.32, it is now possible to preview facewear when the character is wearing a helmet.
- Numerous fixes to minor UI issues including some clean-up to make text easier to read on various main menu screens.
H1Z1 update 1.32 for PS4 is now available for download.