Gunfire Reborn update 1.0 (Hotfix) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Gunfire Reborn patch notes, the latest update added some minor tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Recently, a big update added a new Hero, a new boss, and much more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Gunfire Reborn patch 1.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Gunfire Reborn Patch Notes – November 26, 2021
- [Pole Monarch]:
- Optimized visual warnings of boss’s some skills to help players make full preparations.
- Optimized the special effects of the vulnerable aura containers which the Pole Monarch absorbs the aura from.
- Fixed the issue of frame drops in this battle.
- Removed the ability of summoning monsters.
- Optimized screen shake effect of some boss’s skills.
- Addressed a bug where the final phase could be bypassed.
*The adjustments in terms of win/loss judgement in the final phase are still under development. These adjustments will be gradually introduced in the next couple of updates. Thanks for your understanding.
- Added the logbook entry of [Mutant Penguin] in [Mandrill Cavalry] .
- The [Elite Mandrill Cavalry] will now stop charging if it encounters blocks.
- Adjusted the DMG detection range of [Mutant Penguin] to be consistent with special effects.
- Tweaked the drop rates of some scrolls.
Spiritual Blessings & Reincarnation:
- Adjusted the challenges in [Reincarnation – Level 8].
- Removed:”Monsters will rage and gain immunity to death upon taking lethal DMG. They will be defeated only when all monsters enter the rage phase.”
- Added:”Monsters will not leave immediately even if they have been defeated.”
- Rewards Adjustment: In addition to a golden goblet, a legendary scroll will also be granted after completing the challenge “Innumerable elite monsters are coming!”
Optimized: The area that can trigger challenge and the monster combinations related to the challenge event “Innumerable elite monsters are coming!” have been optimized.
- Quantity Adjustment: Reduced the number of challenges in Act 1, and increased the number of challenges one would encounter in Act 3 & 4.
- While carrying the blessing [Craftsman’s Inheritor] and you reach the scroll limit, the stack-based scrolls in your backpack, such as [Dual-edge],[Veteran], etc., will not be replaced first.
- Added new routes in[Hyperborean Jokul – Stage 2].
- The peddler in [Hyperborean Jokul] will sell Occult Scrolls to players now.
- A golden goblet and a legendary scroll will be dropped after defeating the boss in [Duo Fjord].
- [Peculiar Chests] will appear in [Hyperborean Jokul] now.
- Optimized anti-cheat system. Players can now report a cheating player via team information panel in the game.
- Optimized firing special effects of some weapons.
- Optimized firing animation of [Angelic Aura].
Optimized special effects occurred when players hit some barriers in [Hyperborean Jokul] with the weapon skill of [Poisonous Ghost].
- Added an option which can adjust the method to display cursor with a controller. (L3 by default)
- Added confirmation pop-up when attempting to return to the inn after beating the boss in [Duo Fjord].
- Optimized special effects of corrupted golden goblet in [Hyperborean Jokul].
- Optimized visual feedback of [Qian Sui]’s secondary skill [Striking Punch].
- Optimized sound effects of some monsters spawn in [Hyperborean Jokul].
- Fixed some spots in [Hyperborean Jokul – Stage 1] that may cause players to get stuck.
- Addressed a bug where players may get stuck at a portal in [Hyperborean Jokul – Stage 1].
- Fixed a spot in [Longling Tomb – Stage 3] that may cause players to get stuck.
- Addressed a bug where players may get stuck at a portal in [Duo Fjord – Stage 3].
- Addressed a bug where monsters in [Duo Fjord – Stage 2] may not spawn.
- Addressed a bug where the game may be muted after the victory over [Pole Monarch].
- Addressed a bug where the monster [Jade Gunner] may keep moving at the same spot when they start to engage in a battle.
Addressed a bug where existing monsters in an area may stop performing any action if [Elite Thunderous Stalker] or [ICHTHYOSAURUS OFFSPRING] is alive.
- Addressed a bug where the artillery shell cannot be picked up in the boss fight against [YORUHIME-MARU].
- Addressed a bug where the pillars may not disappear after [Golem] is defeated.
- Addressed a bug where teammates’ audio may become abnormal when [Tao] has the ascension [Blade of Bloom] triggered.
- Addressed a bug where teammates’ audio may become abnormal when [Qing Yan] hit an enemy with his secondary skill.
- Addressed a bug where the model of [Qian Sui]’s hands may be missing after he retracts [Tidal Aspis].
- Addressed a bug where the ascension [Solid Shell] of [Qian Sui] may be invalid after getting knocked down and revived.
- Addressed a bug where [Striking Punch] may be used twice at a time.
Addressed a bug where the ascension [Unfathomable Ocean] may not apply the bonus of max Shield to max HP when [Qian Sui] equips the scroll [Flesh and Bones].
- Addressed a bug where the special effect for [Qian Sui]’s ascension [Wave-breaking Blow] may remain longer than intended.
- Addressed a bug where [Icy Spear] may be unable to fire under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where the projectiles of [Icy Spear] may abnormally be frozen in the air.
- Fixed abnormal animation happened when [Ao Bai] starts to dual-wield both [Icy Spears].
- Addressed a bug where [Icy Spear] may be enhanced by [Nimble], which is not intended.
- Addressed a bug where [Icy Spear] may appear with the inscription “+80% accuracy & +80% stability, which is not intended.
- Addressed a bug where [Deafening Mortar] may be unable to fire under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where controllers may not vibrate while casting the weapon skill of [Deafening Mortar].
- Addressed a bug where players may be unable to reload ammo when using a controller.
- Addressed a bug where the weapon level couldn’t be enhanced beyond +99.
- Addressed a bug where the achievement “1-Life Clear” may not be unlocked under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where the crosshair may abnormally display aim color without aiming at any target under certain circumstances.
Addressed a bug where gun comparison has Chinese characters instead of chosen language at a peddler/phantom peddler while using a controller.
- Fixed abnormal behavior while saving keymapping options.
- Addressed a bug where corrupted golden goblets may abnormally appear in Act 1-3 of daily challenges.
Download free Gunfire Reborn update 1.0 hotfix on PC (Steam).