Gunfire Reborn update 1.0 (Hotfix) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Gunfire Reborn patch notes, the latest update added Pole Monarch gameplay changes and bug fixes
Recently, a big update added a new Hero, a new boss, and much more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Gunfire Reborn patch 1.0 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Gunfire Reborn Patch Notes – December 3, 2021
- Adjustments of [Pole Monarch]’s countdown phase:
- Players may still win the fight if they can deplete all the Shield of the boss within the time limit.
- Instead of losing the battle, failure of defeating the Pole Monarch during the countdown phase will lead players to the ultimate rage phase. Players can also win the battle if they successfully defeat Pole Monarch in this phase.
- Pole Monarch will now start the countdown when it only has 5% HP remaining.
- Decreased the countdown from 15s to 10s.
- Optimized visual warnings for some of [Pole Monarch]’s skills.
- Optimized [Mountain Guard]’s sprinting animation.
- Added ammo drops to different phases of [Abyssal Serpent].
- Added the reloading animation for [Mandrill Cavalry].
- Slightly increased the movement speed of [Mutant Penguin]. They will get moderately closer to players in combat.
- Optimized the model and animation of [Ao Bai] in lobby.
- Removed the red dot that appeared on [Double Caliber] in the weapon panel.
- Lowered the difficulty of combats in [Hyperborean Jokul] and the boss fight against [Pole Monarch].
- Lowered the difficulty of the boss fight against [Abyssal Serpent].
- Optimized the background music in [Hyperborean Jokul].
- Optimized the skill sound effect of [Elite Thunderous Stalker].
- Optimized the firing sound effect while [Ao Bai] is dual-wielding.
- Optimized the pattern of enhanced monster’s names for some languages.
- Addressed a bug where the monsters in the first stages of the 4 maps would not be accordingly scaled.
- Fixed abnormal special effects occurred when flying swords, summoned by [Tao]’s ascension [Blade of Bloom], kill an enemy.
- Addressed a bug with [Tao]’s ascension [Warlike Blade] where the weapon [Rainbow Arch] might fail to have its ammo recovered, and the bonus to rate of fire might fail to take effect prior to a weapon reload upon switching weapons.
- Addressed a bug with [Tao]’s ascension [Sword Defense] where the effect of DMG resistance may remain forever if players are casting [Swords Out] while being teleported to the next stage.
- Addressed a bug where the left-hand weapon may not be holstered when dual-wield ends.
- Addressed a bug where weapons cannot be fired while [Ao Bai] is dual wielding.
- Addressed a bug where the effect of [Crown Prince]’s ascension [Wildfire] might be abnormal.
- Tweaked inconsistent costs of the Lv. 2 talent of some heroes.
- Fixe some locations that may cause players to get stuck in [Hyperborean Jokul – Stage 1].
- Fixed a location that may cause players to get stuck in [Duo Fjord – Stage 1].
- Fixed a location that may cause players to get stuck in [Duo Fjord – Stage 2].
- Addressed a bug where peddlers/craftsmen/phantom peddlers might not spawn when they should have in [Longling Tomb – Stage 2].
- Addressed a bug where players might make their way out of the area in [Duo Fjord – Final Stage].
- Addressed a bug where some monsters in [Shoreside Valley] might not be engaged in the encounter.
- Fixed unobtainable drops in some levels.
- Addressed a bug where the mirrors of [Elite Thunderous Stalker] might inflict shock effects on players.
- Addressed a bug where [Flying Saucer] might not be enhanced.
- Addressed a bug where the special effects of the stream of burning oil on [Rogue Arsonist] and the poison gas of [Elite Arsonist] might be missing.
- Addressed a bug where players might not get hit by poison gas when getting too close to [Elite Arsonist].
- Addressed a bug with the challenge event “Delay monster’s death time when it is killed!” where [immortal] enemies cannot be either manipulated or slowed.
- Fixed abnormal texts displayed after switching language.
- Addressed a bug where the model of a knocked teammate in a vault might disappear.
- Addressed a bug where players might be unable to select a golden goblet upgrade provided by a peculiar chest in daily challenges.
- Addressed a bug in team information panel where players might be prompted to pick up weapons equipped by other teammates.
- Addressed a bug where players might perform different actions with D-pad and sticks of controllers under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where players cannot view detailed info in the logbook with controllers.
- Addressed a bug where aim assist might lock the crosshair on stone monsters when using a controller.
- Fixed incorrect weapon level of [Foundry] under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where characters might abnormally shout while going to [Jade Summit].
- Addressed a bug where in [Hyperborean Jokul], clicking certain areas in corrupted golden goblet selection screen may play sound effect.
- Addressed a bug where the aiming line might disappear when using the weapon skill of [Deafening Mortar].
- Addressed a bug where the inscription “When loading an empty magazine, Reload Speed +55%.” might not take effect.
- Addressed a bug where the projectiles of [Talisman] and [Rainbow] may fail to home in on invincible enemies.
- Addressed a bug where the reload behaviors of some weapons might be abnormal when equipped with the scroll [Against the Flow].
- Addressed a bug where using a secondary skill while picking up a weapon may cause abnormal character model.
- Addressed a bug that may cause the Item Preview Panel Scale option to not take effect instantly after changing it.
Download free Gunfire Reborn update 1.0 hotfix on PC (Steam).