Gunfire Reborn update (July 9, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Gunfire Reborn patch notes, the latest update changed the hotkey to recycle items, and fixed some bugs. Apart from this, today’s Gunfire Reborn patch also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added various bug fixes and gameplay optimizations.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Gunfire Reborn update will address a few of these errors.
Gunfire Reborn Patch Notes (July 9 Update)
- Adjusted the hotkey of the talent [Golden Touch]: Changed from holding interact button to holding compare button (Z by default).
- Optimized [Tao]’s avatar.
- Fixed an issue where Decay Effect may not slow the affected target.
- Addressed a bug where the projectiles of [Prism] and [Glimmering] may phase through enemies without dealing DMG.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing ammo from a peddler may not fully have normal ammo refilled when equipped with the scroll [Ammo Belt] or enhanced [Ammo Belt].
- Fixed an issue where the enhanced scroll [Ninja Invincibility] could be purchased for free.
- Addressed a bug where the additional DMG caused by [Tao]’s [Fatal Bloom] may trigger the effect of the enhanced scroll [Gold Medal].
- Fixed an issue where the scroll unlock pop-ups may falsely show the description of its enhanced version when the normal version is unlocked.
- Fixed abnormal rolling tracks of the boulders in [Basement of Longling].
- Addressed a bug where monsters in [Longling Tomb – Stage 3] may jump onto places where players cannot hit.
- Fixed an issue where the time until death is abnormal when all stacks of Down Penalty are removed.
- Fixed an issue where players may fail to recycle weapons/scrolls shared by teammates.
Download free Gunfire Reborn patch on PC(Steam).