A new Guild Wars 2 update 1.0.1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Guildwars 2 patch notes, the latest update bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create. Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Guild Wars 2 patch 1.0.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Guild Wars 2 Patch Notes – June 14, 2022
- the interior of the city hall added with a city hall clerk you can interact with, the courtroom and five rooms for the office chamber meetings
- the chamber of judges holds trials, while the other office chambers (and the Sovereign) manage the laws
- trials and office meetings are presented as 3d scenes
- all ingame texts available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Korean, Japanese and simplified Chinese
- new voice overs (EN and DE)
- more sounds
- more animations
- seasonal ambient coloring
- season change images
- new winning/losing screens
- Steam cloud save
- improved the location based actions pickpocketing, palmistry and game of dice to work as good as ambushing
- balancing for several actions and for the economy
- performance optimizations
- and many, many bug fixes
Download free Guildwars 2 patch on PC (Steam).