Guild Wars 2 update 0.9.16.5 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Guildwars 2 patch notes, the latest update added stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released which added a new farming area, dozens of crops to grow, and crafting recipes to create
Since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s Guild Wars 2 patch will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Guild Wars 2 Patch Notes (December 21, 2021)
- We added the brand new map “Cologne”. Please note that the map is fully functional, but is not finally polished – it is only a “First version”.
- fixed a crash bug when loading a saved game
- fixed a crash with a specific graphics driver
- fixed an issue that prevented players with non-latin keyboards to type texts in-game
- fixed an issue in multiplayer where it was possible for clients to display destroyed buildings after joining a running session
- fixed an issue in multiplayer where the characters turned invisible after a building was destroyed
- fixed an issue in multiplayer where children remained invisible after they turned 5 years old
- fixed an issue in multiplayer where the camera was not kicked out of a residence which has been destroyed while player on the client computer was inside
- fixed an issue where the camera was moved to a corner of the map after focussing a character who was in the process of exiting an interior
- fixed an issue that prevented you from moving characters who were sitting on two specific seats in the mansion
- fixed an issue that caused characters to be stuck when ambushing close to the far trade market on the “Humble Beginning” map
- fixed an issue that caused employees to blink out when trying to unload into a full storage
- fixed a number of issues with work animations
- fixed an issue where employees showed the text “failure” over their heads while gathering resources
- fixed an issue that caused actions to sometimes fail when they should only be canceled (e.g. user stops a character that was running to the church to execute another action – in these cases “failure” got displayed)
- fixed an issue in the exterior areas of buildings where characters sometimes were ordered to move to a point which was outside of the exterior area
Download free Guildwars 2 patch on PC (Steam).