Guardians of Orion (Phase 2) update 2.0.73 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Guardians of Orion (Phase 2) patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Guardians of Orion (Phase 2) patch 2.0.73 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
• ADDED: Offline 2.0 Mode.
• ADDED: Offline Progression & Save Data.
• ADDED: Default Armor Visuals for each offline Hero.
• ADDED: Server Browser 2.0 (New Data Tables).
• ADDED: Backwards compatibility for previously unlocked Accolades.
• FIXED: Weekly Modifier carrying over to subsequent games.
• FIXED: Accolades not being granted.
• FIXED: Manual revive not working properly.
• ADJUSTED: Accolades reward logic.
• ADJUSTED: Accolades UI descriptor color.
• ADJUSTED: Optimized Inventory operations.
• ADJUSTED: Game Multiplayer menu now used for Lobby.
• ADJUSTED: HUD for offline local co-op.
• INSPECTED: Credit Pack purchases @ Ion Shop.