GTFO update (Rundown 4.0) is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official GTFO patch notes, the latest update addressed a bug where “Items required for scan” text stays red even when the item is in the scan (now for real).
Previously, a big GTFO update added three new expeditions in The Complex – BX, CX, and DX. This brings the total expeditions in this rundown to 13, which makes it one of the most packed rundowns to date. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues. GTFO patch (Rundown 4.0) will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
GTFO Update Patch Notes – June 21, 2023
- Fixed bug where “Items required for scan” text stays red even when the item is in the scan (now for real).
- Fixed bug where big pickup allocation wasn’t where wanted in R5A3
- Removed unwanted spawners on exit room in R5A3
- Reseeded a zone from Overload in R5A3
- Removed duplicated log from R5D1
- Removed locked terminal on R5C3
- Adjusted HSU spawn probabilities in R5B1 Main layer
- Adjusted artifact amount in R5B1 Secondary layer
Download free GTFO patch on PC (Steam).