GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition update 1.04 (1.004.000) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official GTA San Andreas update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and fixes. Additionally, GTA San Andreas patch 1.04 (1.004) also includes performance enhancements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues in Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas.
Today’s Grand Theft Auto San Andreas patch 1.04 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
GTA San Andreas Definitive 1.04 Patch Notes (Updating) – December 3, 2021
Stability / Improvements
- Performance improvements to address a gameplay delay experienced by some players while driving.
- Addressed a bug where CJ’s forklift would not act as intended during the mission Robbing Uncle Sam
- Fixed an issue with the shape of the Donut and Nut props at the Tuff Nuts donut shop
- Fixed a spelling error with the storefront Sayonara
- Addressed a bug where the Dodo plane had an inverted nose cone
- Addressed a bug where boat propellers did not spin properly
- Addressed a bug where the minigun barrel did not spin when fired
- Addressed a bug where the incorrect police station sign did not appear in Las Venturas
- Addressed a bug where the wrong prices were appearing on the Burger Shot’s outside menu
- Addressed a bug where CJ appeared too dark when in the 69 Cent store
- Addressed a bug where haircuts would be swapped out with the Caesar haircut anytime CJ wore a hat
- Addressed a bug where the radar would disappear after getting caught in the mission Home Invasion
- Addressed a bug where police cars could clip through the ground
- Addressed a bug where the UFO prop did not rotate at the Lil’ Probe Inn
Download free Grand Theft Auto San Andreas patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.