GTA Definitive Edition update 1.04 (1.004.000) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official GTA Trilogy update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes to the game. Additionally, GTA Definitive patch 1.04 (1.004) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues in Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas.
Today’s GTA Trilogy patch 1.04 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
GTA Definitive 1.04 Patch Notes – December 3, 2021
Stability / Improvements (PlayStation 4, Xbox One)
- Performance improvements to address a gameplay delay experienced by some players while driving.
- Addressed localization issues
- Addressed missing or misaligned collision
- Fixed various game crashing bugs.
- Incorrect or misplaced textures
- Addressed camera related issues.
- Incorrect subtitles being displayed
- Incorrect help text being displayed
- Misplaced objects
- Issues with character models in cutscenes
The official full changelog will be available soon.
Download links for GTA Trilogy update 1.04 will be available soon on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.