Rockstar Games has released a new GTA 5 update 1.47 on PS4, PS5 (1.002), PC, and Xbox One. According to the official GTA 5 1.47 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and improvements to the games. In addition, GTA 5 patch 1.47 also includes various stability fixes.
Previously, update added the new characters, new vehicles, new drones, a new business venture to Los Santos, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the online gameplay. Today’s GTAV patch 1.47 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
GTA 5 update 1.47 Patch Notes (1.006.000)
PlayStation 5 / Xbox Series X | S
- A ‘Motion Blur’ option slider has been added
Matchmaking & Networking
- Fixed an issue that caused the Story Mode to GTA Online transition to take a prolonged amount of time
Adaptive Triggers (PS5)
- Fixed an issue that caused the adaptive trigger feedback on the Hao’s Special Works upgraded Grotti Turismo Classic to be too strong
Xbox Series X|S
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being stuck on an alert screen after using Quick Resume on Xbox
- Fixed audio issues that occurred in game after opening the Xbox guide
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players having no game audio while in an Xbox party
- Fixed an issue that caused radio audio to not be present on Xbox
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players experiencing several missing sound effects during large player Deathmatches
- Fixed several issues where blocked players could still view and interact with the blocking players UGC (User Generated Content) content
- Fixed an issue that caused Parachute Jobs to be missing from the Jobs menu
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being incorrectly given the option to ‘Resume Story’ despite not owning Story Mode
- Fixed an issue that caused GTA Online friends to display as contacts in players’ phones in Story Mode
- Fixed an issue that caused character switching in Story Mode to take a prolonged amount of time
- Fixed an issue that caused a significant drop in frame rate after selecting a neon interior for your vehicle while having Chameleon paint applied
- Fixed an issue that caused the Japanese translation of the word “Overwrite” to not be accurate on the character migration screen
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck when trying to enter GTA Online with an existing character on a new console
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players incorrectly receiving the alert “You have been banned from using Social Club Services and are not permitted to enter Grand Theft Auto permanently.”
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players receiving the alert “Error in Content Enumeration” when trying to create a second character
- Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Patriot’ parachute smoke to appear as black instead of the intended red, white and blue
- Fixed audio issues that occurred in game after calling Mors Mutual
- Fixed audio issues that were present when entering The Diamond Casino & Resort
PlayStation 4 / Xbox One
Game Stability and Performance
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on the Rockstar logo screen when booting the game
- Fixed an issue that caused the prompt to crack the safe to be missing in Last Play – Make Ends Meat
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck after completing the Race in the GTA Online Tutorial
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck in the lobby after accepting a Gerald Mission invite
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players not receiving phone invitations to Jobs
- Fixed missing text and button prompts in Director Mode
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players progress not saving in GTA Online
PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S
Game Stability and Performance
- Fixed several crashes in GTAV
- Fixed an issue that caused the Daily Vehicle List to not correctly count successfully delivered vehicles
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ weapons to disappear in the Shooting Range
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players getting stuck on a black screen when attempting to migrate a character from a previous generation console to a next generation console
- Addressed solo public lobby-related issues.
- Added a motion blur setting on PS5 and XSX
- Added some UI and Option changes.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Added fixes for various game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
This week, Promotion Missions will result in twice as much Popularity as usual, while you’ll receive a 50% bonus on Daily Income deposited into your Safe. Meanwhile, the speed of Warehouse Goods Production is doubled, meaning shorter turnaround times between big sales.
50% Bonus GTA$ and RP on all MC Sell Missions
If you’re up and running on the Open Road network, there’s serious money to be made. Yesterday’s price is not today’s price for Motorcycle Club Businesses — completing any Biker Sell Missions will result in 50% more GTA$ and RP.
Registered CEOs who own a Nightclub can fend off attacks from jealous enemies by enlisting a Security Upgrade at the velvet rope for 40% off this week.
Executives can also upgrade their Office Accommodations and add a bed for 30% off, and those looking to take ride on the wild side can purchase an MC Clubhouse for 30% off market price.
Free Clothing and Accessories
Bikers who complete a single Sell Mission over the course of this week will receive a pair of Green Square Shades. Completing a Special Cargo Sell Mission, meanwhile, will land you the White Graphic Smoking Jacket, and completing a Gunrunning Sell Mission will net you the White Vom Feuer Cap — all free of charge.
4X GTA$ and RP on Cross the Line Adversary Mode
Face off in a tense game of squad against squad in Cross the Line, where the goal is to get all your team members across the field and into the opponent’s endzone at the same time. Regardless of the outcome, all competitors earn an unprecedented 4X GTA$ and RP for daring to play this week.
Prize Ride: The Dinka Jester Classic
Placing first in a LS Car Meet Series Race for four days in a row will reward drivers with the keys to the Dinka Jester Classic, an iconic silhouette and beloved choice of street racers statewide.
Download free GTA 5 version 1.47 for PS4, PS5 and Xbox One.