Grand Theft Auto 3 Definitive Edition update 1.04 (1.004.000) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official GTA 3 update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes to the game. Additionally, GTA 3 Definitive patch 1.04 (1.004) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s GTA 3 patch 1.04 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Grand Theft Auto 3 City Definitive 1.04 Patch Notes (Updating) – December 3, 2021
- Addressed a bug where UI would overlap the timer when doing taxi or vigilante missions
- Addressed a bug with missing object collision on walls below the Callahan Bridge in Chinatown
- Addressed a bug where the player was able to stretch a two-seater vehicle using the car crusher
- Fixed several camera issues when playing RC missions
- Addressed a bug where misaligned text would appear after delivering to the Import Garage
- Addressed a bug where the mission title would linger on screen too long at the beginning of any mission
- Addressed a bug with texture display on the Staunton Pay ‘n’ Spray sign
- Addressed a bug where the wheels were not connected to the vehicle being worked on by Joey
- Fixed a spelling error on the Deli and Pizza storefront on Staunton Island
Download free Grand Theft Auto 3 update 1.04 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.