GT Sport update 1.34 released for players on PS4. According to the official GT Sport 1.34 changelog, the latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.34 has added stability and performance improvements. In addition, the new GT Sport version 1.34 also includes fixes for the several issues related to car balancing, server performance, glitches, and more..
Previously,January updatewas released with 8 new cars, Special Stage Route, new circuit and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s GT Sport 1.34 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
GT Sport update 1.34 Changelog
– The following five cars have been added:
・Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) ’89
・McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95
・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ’09
・Pagani Huayra ’13
・Toyota GR Supra RZ ’19
– The “AUTOPOLIS” track is now available in two different layouts:
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to “GT League:”
・Amateur League: “Supra Legend”
・”Mazda Roadsters Cup:” Rounds 6 and 7
・” Mazda Roadsters Cup +:” Rounds 6 and 7
・”Premium Sports Lounge:” Rounds 6 and 7
・”All Japan GT Car Championships:” Rounds 6 and 7
・”Gr.3 Endurance Series:” Round 6
– “AUTOPOLIS” can now be found on the special featured section.
– The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from “Sport” mode and Lobby races after Update 1.34.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue regarding the brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator has been fixed.
- In “Sport” mode or Lobby where you would be sent back to the “Race Entry Selection” screen while matchmaking was in progress has been fixed.
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects.
- The rate of tire wear has been adjusted.
- GT Sport version 1.34 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes added with GT Sport 1.34.
- GT Sport 1.34 has added some fixes for glitches.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.34.
The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars has been adjusted:
・Honda NSX Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 98% > 99%]
・McLaren F1 GTR – BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) ’95 [Power Ratio : 89%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 121%]
・Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 ’16 [Power Ratio : 99% > 98%]
GT Sport update 1.34 is now available for download.