GT Sport update 1.39 patch notes is now available for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.39 patch notes, the latest GT Sport update 1.39 brings new track, various bug fixes, and gameplay improvements. In addition, the new Gran Turismo Sport version 1.39 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big April update was released with five new cars including the Porsche 962C and various gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport 1.39 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
– The “Goodwood Motor Circuit” track has been added.
2. Campaign Mode
– The following events have been added to the “GT League:”
・MINI Challenge: Rounds 6 and 7
・Nostalgic Car Festive: Rounds 6 and 7
・Supra Legend: Rounds 4 and 5
・Super Formula Championship: Rounds 4 and 5
・F1500 Championship: Rounds 6 and 7
・Porsche Cup: Round 5
– “Editor’s Choice II” has been added to the special featured section.
4. Physics Simulation Model
– The handling behavior of the cars has been adjusted.
– The time required to perform gear shifts with a paddle shift or DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller when the transmission is set to [Manual] has been reduced.
– Now compatible with the Fanatec® 7-segment display speed or gear shift.
GT Sport update 1.39 is now available for download.