Gran Turismo Sport update 1.04 is now available for download. According to the Gran Turismo Sport patch notes, the Gran Turismo Sport update 1.04 includes bug fixes and other improvements for the game.
In addition, With GT Sport version 1.04, an ‘Online Server Status’ and ‘Maintenance and Error Information’ areas will now be displayed on the Top Screen. Check out full details below.
GT Sport 1.04 Patch Notes
ABS controls have been adjusted to improve handling when braking while turning;
Other improvements and adjustments in Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.04
- The handling when using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been improved – While broadcasting a gameplay session, the BGM will automatically switch to a track suited for broadcasting (Race BGM will be turned off).
- The number items displayed in the Mileage Exchange for Wheels and Special Colours has been increased to a maximum of 16 items.
- Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.04 has fixed an issue where when purchasing a wheel in the Mileage Exchange, a list of applicable vehicles will now be displayed.
- The buttons assigned to the ‘Refresh List’ and ‘Room Details’ actions in the Room Selection screen of the Lobby have been swapped around with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.05.
- An ‘Online Server Status’ and ‘Maintenance and Error Information’ areas will now be displayed on the Top Screen.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.04 has fixed various other issues.
Previously, update 1.03 was released with a big list of fixes. Check your game update and download latest GT Sport 1.04 on your PlayStation 4.