Growing Up update 1.1.3819 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Growing Up patch notes, the latest update addressed Nathan’s story freezing issue and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Growing Up patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Growing Up Patch Notes – November 2, 2021
- Added the possibility to choose the baby’s gender when continuing the game with the next generation
- Added the possibility to choose the partner’s gender when ending the game without a romantic relationship with story characters
- Adjusted the character selection system for more characters’ variety when starting a New Game
- Added a new dialogue option in Sam’s story
- Made more choices lead to romantic relationship with Alex
- Fixed an issue with switched up scenes in Wendy’s story
- Slightly redesigned some of the Expectations
- Fixed an exploit with reloading the game during Brain Map to generate a new Brain Map while keeping the amount of Brain Points
- Fixed an issue with T1 and T2 Work Skills not being listed in the Schedule when learning T3 Work Skill first
- Fixed an issue with the Spinner (Brain Map node) spinning very slightly on lower FPS
- Fixed an issue with the Shockwave (Brain Map node) effect going through to the next Brain Map after using the Next Level node
- Fixed an issue with certain Skills being visible on locations’ tooltips while the Skills are not yet available for the player to unlock
- Various text, localization, UI and general fixes