Grounded update 1.2.2 is available to download on PC and Xbox One. According to the official Grounded patch notes, the latest update adds a Broodmother equipment set, a new boss, a new achievement, and more. Apart from this, today’s Grounded patch 1.2.2 also includes quality-of-life improvements.
Previously, a major update 1.1 added a long list of bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Grounded update 1.2.2 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
What is fixed in Grounded Patch 1.2.2? – May 4, 2023
Full Broodmother Equipment Set
Additional armor recipes have been added for you to craft to complete the Hedge Broodmother armor set:
- Chest of the Mother Demon
- Greaves of the Mother Demon
Broodmother Mutation Additional Effect
The Mom Genes mutation will now also increase all poison damage you deal by a large amount, on top of allowing you to summon spiderlings to fight alongside you.
May Sign Set
During the month of May, a new May Sign Set will be purchasable at the Science Shop related to Spring and the allergies that come with it.
New Boss: Infected Broodmother
That’s right, the Hedge Broodmother isn’t the only mom in town and we will be celebrating the arrival of the Moldy Matriarch this Broodmother’s day month as well!
- The Infected Broodmother lays hidden, deep in the bowels of the Haze, waiting for a poor soul to set her free.
- This new epic boss is a permanent addition to the game (not just for the Month of May) and will test your backyard skills to the limit.
- Full equipment set related to the Infected Broodmother
- 1 new weapon to craft
- 1 new trinket to obtain
- 1 New Achievement for killing the Infected Broodmother
- Infected Broodmother Throne
- Infected Broodmother Brazier
- Stuffed Infected Broodmother
- Infected Broodmother Wall Mount
With that, we wish you good luck, and don’t forget to tell your favorite yard mom “Happy Broodmother’s Day!”
Bug Fixes / Changes
- Fewer Wasps spawn in base attacks.
- Wasps are no longer immune to poison.
- Wasp Drone heal amount reduced.
- Most poisons applied by the player to creatures now have double the duration.
- Increasing damage per tick of all poison effects.
- Broodmother set poison, venom, and poison nova effects no longer get applied to the player or your party members.
- Increasing the bonus poison damage gained from Spider and Widow armor sets.
- Increased the damage and stun damage of the unarmed bonus attack from Lil Fist.
- Increased the damage of the bonus attack from the power droplet.
- Lil Fist Mastery bonus now guarantees a second hit with every punch.
- Wasps summoned with the Apex Predator effect of the Bard’s Bow now also apply bleed with their attack.
- Updated the building shape of the chimney-to-roof intersection pieces.
- The previous shape prevented corner roof pieces from attaching correctly if the chimney was placed flush with the walls.
- Added in Chimney’d Pinecone Roof which was missing from the original 1.2 update.
- Fixed a memory leak in physics code that should reduce out of memory crashes that happen after playing for some time.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when using the “Copy” action on a building.
- Steal effect no longer applied to friendly targets.
- Player summons can no longer trigger effects from the player when attacked by the player.
- Clients can now achieve the “Chillax” achievement if the host had already achieved it without them being there.
- Wasp Queen boss music properly loops.
- Fixed a few dialogues in the game that were not triggering (late game lab, Moldorc Castle button).
- The post-game report card can now be closed when using a controller.
- Sour weapons can no longer damage some lab machines.
- Equipment in chests can now be correctly repaired using materials in nearby chests.
- The player will no longer be briefly stuck in front of the Super Duper after inserting a disk.
- Bard’s Bow will now have an on-screen marker when dropped on the ground.
- Respawning from the Petal Bed properly spawns the player next to the bed.
- Bee Bee Q recipe in the Oven interface no longer extends past the edge of the screen.
- Chat messages no longer are read aloud if both players have “Chat Text to Speech” disabled.
Download free Grounded patch 1.2.2 on PC and Xbox One.