A new Grounded update 0.12.1 (February 3, 2022) is now available to download on PC and Xbox One. According to the official Grounded patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life changes, fixes, and optimizations. Apart from this, today’s Grounded patch 0.12.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new locales, new crafting contents, building updates, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Grounded patch 0.12.1 will address a few of these errors.
Table of Contents
What is fixed in the Grounded February 3 update?
- Bugs no longer path through base walls when not looking at them.
- Fixed a crash related to turning off a waypoint marker in the Map.
- Fixed crashes related to large bases.
- Fixed a crash on boot related to having your OS culture set to any one of the new languages added with Into The Wood.
- Surveying resources as a client no longer causes performance issues.
- You can access the Pet rename screen using the gamepad again.
- Webbed doors in the Hedge properly update their visuals for clients after the webs are chopped away.
- SCAN.R radar dishes on Field Stations properly rotate for clients when active.
- Gum nuggets obey the laws of gravity again.
- Dew drops no longer need to be shot twice to knock them down with arrows.
- Termite armor better fits all of the teens.
- Twinkling shell use the generic bag model instead of the Firefly wings.
- Health bars show up on Grub after digging them up.
- Scarabs will no longer wander into the unfinished part of the yard.
- Players will no longer hear sizzle audio for other players that are sizzling far away.
BUG FIXES – XBOX SERIES X/S PLATFORMS
- Resource survey overlay renders correctly.
Download free Grounded patch 0.12.1 on PC and Xbox One.