Grounded update 0.10.2 (10.2) is now rolling out on PC and Xbox One. According to the official Grounded patch notes, the latest update added fixes for pets, items, and much more. Apart from this, Grounded patch 0.10.2 also includes general stability fixed.
Previously, a big update added a long list of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Grounded patch 0.10 will address a few of these errors.
Grounded Patch Notes for Update 0.10.2 (10.2)
TOP COMMUNITY FIXES
- Clients who have save data from previous Grounded updates will properly have access to any new Mutations added since they first saved.
- Additional crash fixes were added.
- Smoothie Station goops properly get removed from inventories when crafting a freestyle smoothie that matches an actual recipe version.
- Pets no longer trigger traps.
- Tame weevils will stay happy for longer when equipped with an item, as intended.
- Pets no longer immediately become unhappy after resting through the night.
BUG FIX – STEAM ON WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8
- The game no longer crashes when loading into the yard for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
BUG FIXES – XBOX AND WIN 10 STORE PLATFORMS:
- Accepting a game invite while suspended will properly join the game after resuming.
- Muting a player in your friend’s list no longer prevents them from text chatting with you in-game.