Grid Legends update 1.08 (1.008) is now available on PS4, PC, Xbox and PS5 players. According to the official Grid Legends 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and fixes. Apart from this, Grid Legends patch 1.08 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update 1.07 was released that added gameplay adjustments, fixes, and more.
Unfortunately, players are facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Grid Legends version 1.08 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Grid Legends Patch 1.08 Notes (1.008.000) – April 20, 2022
- Enabled the purchase of the Seneca & Ravenwest Pack.
- Adjustments to the use of spatial audio
- Addressed a bug where capturing video on Xbox can still cause blank recordings.
- Addressed some audio issues with internal cockpit views.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Note: The full changelog will be available soon.
Download free Grid Legends update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.