Green Hell update 2.4.1 is available on PC(Steam). According to the official Green Hell patch notes, the latest update resolves some minor tweaks and changes.
Previously, a major update added Animal Husbandry update added new features to the game. Now, Jake Higgins can build an animal pen and breed three animals: capybara, tapir and peccary. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Green Hell patch 2.4.1 will address a few of these errors.
Read more details below.
Green Hell Patch Notes – January 26, 2023
- Clients should now be able to join a multiplayer game when the Host has a centipede on themselves
- Footbridge ghost should no longer disappear or become non-functional after a game reload
- Deconstruct trigger on Footbridge should now be accessible over the entire length of the construction
- Players should be able to properly interact with Mud Bricks that were made before the Building Update
- Players should no longer have double walls in their constructions that were made before the Building Update
- Right mouse click should no longer cause a weapon change
- Synchronization of Climbing Rope Ghost in coop mode has been improved
- Fixed translation errors of platforms in Spanish language
- Placing materials into platforms’ ghosts should be now more convenient
- All items should now have proper names in Turkish translation
- Added missing Turkish alphabet characters in Nootebook font
Download free Green Hell update 2.4.1 for PC.