Green Hell December 21 update 2.2.1 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Green Hell patch notes, the latest update brings various fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release.
Today’s Green Hell patch 2.2.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Green Hell March 31 Update Patch Notes
- Sometimes cannot give item to Fisherman after loading save
- Player can die in multiplayer during dialog with Rope Kid
- Iron Ore does not save on Pottery Table
- Centipede model can stay on Player
- Fisherman automatically finishes giving reputation on Tourist difficulty
- Kids can duplicate in loaded coop games
- Cannot finish constructions placed under Tribe camp buildings
- Missing translations