Green Hell December 21 update 2.1.8 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Green Hell patch notes, the latest hotfix brings fixes for FOV, tooltips, and more.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release.
Today’s Green Hell version will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Green Hell Patch Notes – December 21, 2021
- FOV value doesn’t change properly for horizons in opened Inspection
- Tooltips in some menus are too high when using a Controller
- Game version is not at the bottom of the screen in 21:9 and 32:9
- Pressing any key on the Keyboard does not prompt the change of input
- ‘Save & Quit’ can be used in combat
- Crash when Ladder is destroyed while it is used by another Player
- Cooking progress icons are moving with the camera on higher FOVs
- Notebook is displayed partially off-screen on smaller FOVs
- Map’s coordinates are off-screen after zooming on smaller FOVs
- Respawn button is covered by warning hint and unresponsive