Greak Memories of Azur update 1.002 (1.002.000) is now available to download on PS5. According to the official Greak Memories of Azur patch notes, the latest update addressed reservations pertaining to the movement of characters when grouped together.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Greak Memories of Azur patch 1.002 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Greak Memories of Azur Patch Notes (1.002.000) – Sep 3, 2021
- Adara will now perform a double jump when mimicking movement.
- All characters will match their jumping height and speed on mimic.
- Quest-Related Items will now go into separate inventory slots.
- Removed the input delay for characters while mimicking movement.
- Removed the cost when using the fast travel system
- Fixed rotating levers not working with the maximum Dead Zone value in the settings.
- Addressed crystals on the Altars behaving inconsistently.
Slightly balanced the difficulty of the boss encounter at the Vigga Marshes.
- Fixed some controllers not being detected or losing focus during gameplay.
- Addressed some doors not highlighting properly at the Vigga Marshes.
- Fixed an edge case where some players were unable to complete the Aldalar Tomb.
- Fixed not being able to go past the intro cinematic when the video fails to play.
- The Post-Credit cinematic will now always play at the end of the game.
Download free Greak Memories of Azur patch 1.002 on PlayStation 5 and PC (Steam).