A new Graveyard Keeper update 1.403 released on PC. According to the official Graveyard Keeper patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Graveyard Keeper patch 1.403 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Graveyard Keeper Patch Notes – November 10, 2021
- We fixed the prioritization of resources for crafting. Now they will be taken directly from Keeper’s inventory instead of bags or trunks or shelves, etc.
- Snake and Garry are back on track and ready to talk to you. Sleep safely, the game shouldn’t freeze anymore.
- Fixed some issues that occurred after extracting souls.
- Updated interface for Remote Craft Control. Everything should look and run smoothly now.
- Your inventory won’t scroll down if you open it while walking upwards.
- Polished the display of some icons and text in the Technology Tree and crafts.
- Updated interface for skullbars of graves, bodies, and zombies. No more skulls out of borders, everything is in place.
- Added some changes in localization.
- Even more minor fixes.