Gran Turismo Sport version 1.62 released for PS4 players. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport update 1.62 patch notes, the latest update added some quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Gran Turismo patch 1.62 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo patch 1.62 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
– The following new car has been added:
・Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ “High performance” ’20
– The following new logos have been added to the Decals section of My Library and are available by selecting a car from the relevant manufacturer in the Livery Editor:
・Nissan 04, 05
・Toyota Gazoo Racing 01~10
– The following logos have been removed from the Decals section of My Library and from the Favorite page, if they were added:
・Mazda 01, Mazda 100 years 01, Mazda 100 years 02
– We repaired the issue where the rear wheels of the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo and Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ’16 did not appear to turn when steering.
– We also attended to the issue where a network error [NE-21097097] sometimes resulted when attempting to access Sport mode after playing in Lobby.
– Support for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel & Pedals have been added. The device name in the key assignment options has been changed to “Logitech G29/G923.”
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Download free Gran Turismo Sport version 1.62 on PlayStation 4.