Gran Turismo Sport version 1.66 (July 2021 update) released for PS4 players. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport update 1.66 patch notes, the latest update added Toyota GR 86 ’21 (N200) and various bug fixes. Apart from this, the new GT Sport update 1.66 also includes performance improvements.
Previously,a big update was released with new cars and bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s GT Sport version 1.66 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.66 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
The following new car has been added:
The quintessential F/R sports car, the Toyota GR 86, makes its debut, complete with a larger engine.
Toyota GR 86 ’21 (N200)
- Fixed an issue in which tire temperatures differences would occur in practice depending on the tire wear race settings.
- Fixed graphics related issues.
- Addressed crashes and freezing
- Added online stability improvements.
- Fixed gameplay and control issues.
- Added various other under the hood fixes.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.66 is now available for download.