Gran Turismo Sport update 1.23 is now available for PS4 players. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.23 patch notes, the latest GT Sport July update has added seven gorgeous new cars, a stunning new track, & much more. Apart from this, Gran Turismo Sport version 1.23 update also includes stability and performance improvements. Since the last major update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s GT Sport update 1.23 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.23 Patch Notes
Added Seven New Cars
- Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (Gr.X)
- Mazda 787B ’91 (Gr.1)
- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Gr.3)
- Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT ’62 (Gr.X)
- HONDA S660 ’15 (N100)
- Honda Beat ’91 (N100)
- Daihatsu Copen Active Top ’02 (N100)
New Race Track
The “Circuit de Sainte-Croix” track has been added in 6 different layouts:
・Circuit de Sainte-Croix – A
・Circuit de Sainte-Croix – A II
・Circuit de Sainte-Croix – B
・Circuit de Sainte-Croix – B II
・Circuit de Sainte-Croix – C
・Circuit de Sainte-Croix – C II
Circuit de Sainte-Croix (A/B/C) – Gran Turismo Sport 1.23 added Circuit de Sainte-Croix, Layout A: Total Length, 9,477m; Elevation Change, 44m; Number of corners, 19; Longest Straight, 915m
- This original track, based on the one near Sainte-Croix Lake, located in Provence, Southern France, stretches for 10km. You can choose from three different configurations here, which are labeled A, B and C. The track features geometric-shaped corners, from 90-degree benders to radial turns. You can also run each layout in reverse.
A New PlayStation Store Option
- Cars that cost less than 2,000,000 in-game Cr. can now be purchased directly through the PS Store, in addition to your standard in-game purchases.
Racing Suits and Helmets Decals
- Until now, players were only able to change the color of their Racing Suits and Helmets, but they will soon be able to apply decals to them.
The following three events will be added to the “GT League:”
The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・Beginner League “Lightweight K Cup”
・Amateur League “Nostalgic Car Festival”
・Professional League “Mercedes AMG Grand Prix”
・”Raptor Survival” Rounds 4 and 5
・”4WD Challenge” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Vision Gran Turismo Trophy” Rounds 4 and 5
・”Porsche Cup” Round 3
– “Circuit de la Sarthe” has been added to the “Circuit Experience
- Lightweight K Cup (Beginner League)
This is a race for compact cars available only in Japan, powered by 660-cc displacement engines.
- Nostalgic Car Festival (Amateur League)
Bask in the beautiful design and sensuous sounds of famed cars from a bygone era.
- Mercedes AMG Grand Prix (Professional League)
This one-make event features the F1 W08 EQ Power+, which led Lewis Hamilton to his series victory in 2017.
Also, new Rounds have been added with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.23 to the following events: F150 Raptor Survival (Beginner League), 4WD Challenge (Amateur League), Vision Gran Turismo Trophy+ (Professional League) and Porsche Cup (Endurance League).
Look for even more additional features.
- After Gran Turismo Sport 1.23, players will now be able to place drivers in various backgrounds in the “Scenes Containing People” collection, which is new section in Spots. Additional Scapes spots have been added to the “Tokyo Outer Ring Road, Chiba” collection.
- It is now possible to place driver avatars when taking photos in Scapes. Spots where you can place drivers will have a “Driver Can Be Placed” mark displayed;
- The driver avatar pose can now be changed after Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.23. New poses can be bought from the mileage store;
- The “Scenes Containing People” collection, a special section of Spots suited for placing drivers, has been added with Gran Turismo Sport 1.23 July Update.
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.23 added additional Scapes spots to the “Tokyo Outer Ring Road, Chiba” collection.
- GT Sport update 1.23 added Circuit de la Sarthe to the “Circuit Experience.”
- It is now possible to purchase cars that cost less than 2,000,000 Cr. through the PlayStation™Store after Gran Turismo Sport update 1.23.
- It is now possible to view cars purchased through the PlayStation™Store by checking the “Purchased Content” section on the Brand Central main screen.
Sport Mode & Lobby
- When auto driving for a certain period of time, cars will now enter a ghost state;
- “Grid Start with False Start Check” has been added to the list of race starting options;
- The penalty judgement algorithm has been adjusted: Time Penalty added due to collisions will be reduced (please note that the Sportsmanship Rating can drop even without a Time Penalty.)
- It is now possible to apply liveries on Racing Suits and Helmets, for which only colour changes were previously available.
Physics Simulation Model
- The Tyre Simulation Model has been adjusted with Gran Turismo Sport 1.23, handling during acceleration, deceleration and cornering have changed;
- The differences in grip power due to tyre temperature variations in races where the “Tyre Wear” option is enabled have been adjusted;
- In “Sport” mode, “Lobby”, and “Custom Race”, the amount of grip reduction when the [Grip Red. on Wet Track/Track Edge] option within the [Race Settings] is set to “Real” has been adjusted. (When set to “Real”, the grip reduction when picking up debris on tyres from driving off track, etc. will be more severe and it will take longer to recover grip compared to before);
- The handling of Formula cars when using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been adjusted;
- With this update of car’s physics simulation model, the rankings of “Driving School”, “Mission Challenge”, and “Circuit Experience” has been reset. (This will not affect a player’s level progression).
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.23 added “Brand Central” to “Global”.
Other fixes in Gran Turismo Sport 1.23
- Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.23 fixed an issue whereas decals placed on the “Audi R84.2 FSI R tronic ‘07” were distorted. For more details, please see “Important Information Regarding “Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ‘07″ Livery Data”.
- It is possible to hide or show the “Buy from the PlayStation™Store” button displayed when purchasing cars after GT Sport July Update 1.23.
- Gran Turismo Sport update 1.23 added various fixes.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.23 is now available for download.