A Gran Turismo Sport 1.10 update is now rolling out on PlayStation 4. Gran Turismo Sport update 1.10 expected to include new features and fixes. Players are now reporting that A new single-player mode, the “GT League” is now available. We’ll update this article as soon as official Gran Turismo Sport version 1.10 goes online.
A new single-player mode, the “GT League”, added to the game. This is a single player game mode including several series of races that appeared in the past GT game titles, including fan favourites such as the “Sunday Cup”, ”Clubman Cup”, ”FF Challenge”, etc., in which players can participate with a wide variety of cars that can be tuned.
1. Campaign Mode
– ‘GT League’ has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage (Every league requires a certain Driver Level to enter).
2. New Cars
– Gran Turismo Sport patch 1.10 added a new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
– A new ”Season’s Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. New photo scenes are included in the group.
5. Brand Central
– We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the ‘Lewis Hamilton’ section of Brand Central;
– A museum section has been added to Chevrolet.
– Special Scapes scenes have been added to Bugatti.
6. Top 24 Superstars
– In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a ‘Top 24 Superstars’ race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race within the final round, where only one group will be matched among the top drivers. In this race you will earn more points than a standard race.
– Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
8. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
– The DUALSHOCK®4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less rotation.
10. Buttons Assignment
– It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
– Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the wireless controller assignment settings.
– Tires screeching sounds have been adjusted;
– The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
12. Additional Language
– Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
The previous update was released to fix issues with the saving data and Friend Rankings. Check your game update and download the latest Gran Turismo Sport 1.10 update on your PS4.