Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.47 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.47 patch notes, the latest update brings bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Additionally, the new GT Sport update 1.47 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously,a big September update was released with four new cars and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s GT Sport 1.47 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Gran Turismo Sport update 1.47 Patch Notes
– Four new cars have been added:
・Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.8 AMG ’71
・Porsche Taycan Turbo S ’19
・Mazda Demio XD Touring ’15
・Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce ’15
– The “Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps” track has been added.
3. Campaign Mode
– The following events are now part of “GT League:”
・Group 4 Cup: Rounds 6 and 7
・Real Circuit Tours: Rounds 6 and 7
・Nostalgic 1979: Rounds 6 and 7
・X2019 Competition Endurance Series: Rounds 3
– “Spa-Francorchamps – A high-speed track that will put your skills to the test” can now be found in the special featured section.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– We repaired a display issue with the Nissan Silvia K’s Dia Selection (S13) ’90’ livery.
- Added fixes for matchmaking issues.
- Added fixes related to audio issues.
- AI improvements.
- GT Sport 1.47 fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed freezing and lag issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.47 is now available for download.