GT Sport update 1.43 patch notes is now available for PS4 players. According to the official GT Sport 1.43 patch notes, the latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.43 brings five new Japanese cars and wet conditions and much more. Apart from this, the new GT Sport version 1.43 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big July update was released with five new cars, five new rounds in “GT League” events, “Time Trial” in “Sport” mode and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s GT Sport 1.43 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
GT Sport Update 1.43 Patch Notes
Added 5 new Japanese sports cars.
- Honda S2000 ’99 (N200)
- Nissan Silvia K’s Dia Selection (S13) ’90 (N200)
- Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83 (N100)
- Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI ’99 (N300)
- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo ’91 (N300)
Added ‘Wet Conditions’ for the Red Bull Ring
- Wet conditions will be added to the ‘Red Bull Ring’ and ‘Red Bull Ring Short Track’ circuits.
Added 7 new rounds to ‘GT League’ events.
2 new rounds added to the ‘Beetle & Samba Bus Festa’.
■ Amateur League
2 new rounds added to the ‘J-Sports Meeting’.
■ Professional League
2 new rounds added to the ‘All Japan GT Car Championships’.
■ Endurance League
1 new round added to the ‘Porsche Cup’.
Physics Simulation Model
The deceleration torque that occurs when taking your foot off the accelerator has been changed for the following hybrid
Bug Fixes in GT Sport 1.43
- Fixed an issue in “Sport” mode and Lobby wherein the amount of time lost during a pit stop was longer than that of an offline race.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed freezing and lag issues.
- Multiplayer improvements.
- Addressed various other issues.
GT Sport update 1.41 is now available for download.