A new Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.41 released for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official GT Sport 1.41 patch notes, the latest Gran Turismo Sport update 1.41 brings five new cars, five new rounds in “GT League” events, “Time Trial” in “Sport” mode and much more. Apart from this, the new Gran Turismo Sport version 1.41 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big June update was released with five new cars, the “Sardegna – Road Course as well as various gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport update 1.41 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.41 Patch Notes
Five new cars have been added:
・Jaguar D Type ‘54
・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
・Honda S800 ’66
・Honda Civic Type R (EK) ’98
・Porsche 911 Turbo (930) ’81
– These events are now part of the “GT League:”
・World Hatchback Championship: Rounds 4 and 5
・Nostalgic 1979: Rounds 4 and 5
・X2019 Competition Endurance Series: Round 2
– “Sardegna – Road Track – A” has been added to Circuit Experience.
– “Open Spaces – Arrange your own scenes” can now be accessed in the special featured section.
– “Time Trial” has been added to “Sport” mode. Look for various events to be featured in Time Trial.
Physics Simulation Model
– The car’s behavior after running over the curbing during an Autodrive rolling start has been addressed.
– “Practice/Qualifier/Race” and “Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race” were added to the Room Mode of Basic Settings. When these Room Modes are selected, a Qualifying Time Trial will be held before races. “Qualifier Settings” will also appear within the Event Settings. (After completing the Qualifier, the game will automatically transition to the race screen.)
– “Ghost Offset” and “Reset Sector” features are now part of the Time Trial and VR Time Trial Ghost settings. The “Ghost Offset” delays the display of the ghost by up to a maximum of two seconds in 0.1 second increments. The “Reset Sector” restarts the loaded ghost at each sector.
Bug Fixes in GT Sport 1.41
- GT Sport 1.41 fixed an issue where helmets and racing suits with custom liveries were not displayed properly in the Nations Cup and the Manufacturer Series in “Sport” mode.
- A “penalty reason” message will now be displayed when receiving penalties.
- The default transmission settings for the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19 (from “Manual” to “Automatic”) has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue wherein under certain conditions a car would continue to accelerate when in the N gear position in Full Manual Mode.
- Adjusted the “Tire Wear” parameters and intensity of the slipstream under “Real” settings.
- Addressed various other issues.
Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.41 is now available for download.