Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.36 for PlayStation 4 released. According to the official Gran Turismo Sport 1.36 patch notes, the latest GT Sport update 1.36 adds five new cars, one new GT League Event, 11 GT League Rounds and more. In addition, the new Gran Turismo Sport version 1.36 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and much more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gran Turismo Sport 1.36 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Gran Turismo (GT) Sport Update 1.36 Patch Notes
1. Five new vehicles have been introduced, from highly prized super cars to the latest Super Formula machine.
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 ’61 (N300)
- Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ’88 (N500)
- Lancia Stratos ’73 (N200)
- Dallara SF19 Super Formula/Honda ’19 (Gr.X)
- Dallara SF19 Super Formula/Toyota ’19 (Gr.X)
2. The “GT League” one-make event starring the Super Formula racecar takes center stage.
■ Super Formula Championships (Amateur League)
This one-make race event featuring the Dallara SF19 from the Super Formula category represents one of the top categories in Japanese motorsports.
In addition, the following new rounds have been added to the GT League:
■ Beginner League
Two new rounds added to the FF Challenge.
Two new rounds added to the MINI Challenge.
■ Amateur League
Two new rounds added to the Nostalgic Car Festival.
■ Professional League
Two new rounds added to the La Festa Cavallino.
Two new rounds added to the Lamborghini Cup.
■ Endurance League
One new round added to the Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series.
3. Here are additional features for your enjoyment.
“Cherry Blossoms – Heralds of Spring” has been added to the special featured section.
“Super Formula” is now featured in the Museum.
AUTOPOLIS has been added to the Circuit Experience.
- Gran Turismo Sport version 1.36 added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various minor UI bug fixes added with GT Sport 1.36.
- GT Sport 1.36 has added some fixes for glitches.
- Also added fixes for various other issues with Gran Turismo Sport version 1.36.
Gran Turismo (GT) Sport update 1.36 is now available for download.