Gran Turismo 7 update 1.07 (1.070.000) released on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Gran Turismo 7 version 1.07 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.07 also includes stability fixes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Gran Turismo 7 patch 1.07 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
– Added a [Broadcast Mode] option to the ‘Sound Volume’ settings within the ‘Global’ tab of the Options menu. For details, please refer to the ‘Broadcast Mode’ Added to the ‘Sound Volume’ Settings’ article.
1. Car Settings
– Fixed an issue wherein an application error would occur when selecting a Setting Sheet from the Quick Menu > [Car Settings] > [Detailed Settings] screen within ‘World Circuits’ while being in Offline Mode;
– Fixed an issue wherein copied Setting Sheets would disappear when the Car Settings were opened and closed;
– Fixed an issue wherein the Ford GT Race Car ’18 would only go into 1st gear when a ‘Fully Customisable Manual Transmission’ or a ’Fully Customisable Sequential Transmission’ were installed;
– Fixed an issue wherein cars would be considered ‘within regulation’ even though they did not meet the Balance of Performance (BoP) regulation.
– Fixed an issue wherein some Assist Settings, such as Auto-Drive, were able to be changed or saved even when ‘Limit Driving Options’ was set to ‘Prohibited.’
3. Missions & Licences
– Fixed an issue wherein the modified Assist Settings in some events would be saved and would not go back to the default value even after leaving the event.
– Fixed an issue wherein for some events the wind direction and speed display were set to 0.
5. Licences / Missions / Circuit Experiences
– Fixed an issue wherein the specified tyres would not be equipped on the vehicle for the following events:
[A-8] Dirt Driving: Beginner (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
[IB-5] Dirt Driving: Intermediate (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
[IA-3] Dirt Driving: Expert (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
[S-5] One Lap Time Attack (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
The Magic Mountain
・Jeep Night Safari (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
Beyond the Horizon
・Beginner Drifting 1
・American Wilderness (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
・Beginner Drifting 2 (‘Comfort: Medium’ Tyres)
Gone with the Wind
・Divine moves on the Spa
・Intermediate Drifting 2 (‘Racing: Heavy Wet’ Tyres)
The Sun Also Rises
・The White Winged Beast (‘Racing: Soft’ Tyres)
■ Circuit Experiences
Colorado Springs (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
Fishermans Ranch (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
Sardegna – Windmills (‘Dirt’ Tyres)
6. World Circuits
– Adjusted the rewards for events inside ‘World Circuits’ according to driving time and difficulty. The adjusted events are as follows:
World Touring Car 800
・24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit
World Rally Challenge
・Colorado Springs Lake
GT Cup Gr.4
・High Speed Ring
・Brands Hatch GP Circuit
GT Cup Gr.3
・Autodrome Lago Maggiore. Full
Clubman Cup Plus
・High Speed Ring
American Clubman Cup 700
・Special Stage Route X
American FR Challenge 550
・Blue Moon Bay Speedway
・Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca
・Willow Springs Raceway
7. GT Auto
– Fixed an issue wherein opening the Livery data from [Open Design] > [Design List] of the Livery Editor would make all the applied decals disappear;
– Fixed an issue wherein the ‘Open Designs’ and ‘Styles’ of the Livery Editor could not be opened until the game was rebooted if the temporary data were deleted.
– Fixed an issue wherein on rare occasions an application error would occur when purchasing cars from ‘Brand Central’, ‘Used Cars’, and ‘Legendary Cars’, or when receiving a car as a prize.
9. Physics Simulation Model
– Adjusted the model to reduce the grip lost when cars with high downforce are passing over a kerbstone while cornering at its limit.
– Fixed several issues that would occur when there was not enough free space available for temporary data downloaded from the network:
・The ‘Used Cars’ lineup would not be displayed;
・The ‘News’ on the Title Screen would not be displayed;
・The ‘Styles’ could not be applied;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Addressed the following issues.
[Lobby] Addressed a bug where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-entering the room will allow the race to be started;
-[Lobby] Addressed a bug where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skip directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room;
[Lobby] Addressed a bug where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race;
[Lobby] Addressed a bug when the [Room Settings] > [BoP/Tuning Forbidden] is set to ‘On’, the [Assist Settings] return to the default values.
– In a ‘2P Split Screen’ race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
– When spectating in the ‘Lobby’ or ‘Meeting Place,’ if a player switches the camera target to a car in the pits, then changes back to a car on track, the 3rd Person view becomes unavailable. Leaving the ‘Spectate’ mode once will solve the issue.
– Decals cannot be applied to the left front fender of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)’16 livery. As a temporary workaround, changing the current car to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)’16 and selecting ‘Save Style’ from [GT Auto] > [Car Customisation] will allow for the livery to be created normally;
– In some cases, all applied decals may be missing when you open Livery data from [Open Design] > [Design List]. If this occurs, restarting ‘Gran Turismo 7’ without editing or saving the design may solve it.
Download free Gran Turismo 7 update 1.07 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.