Goose Goose Duck update 2.05 is available on PC (Steam). According to the official Goose Goose Duck patch notes, the latest update added quality of life fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added a brand new jungle temple map with new game mechanics, new death stingers, new sabotages and new tasks.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various bugs with the game. Today’s Goose Goose Duck patch 2.05 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Goose Goose Duck Patch Notes – July 8, 2022
- Trick or Treat is now playable from the main menu for the Basement
- Issues with Thralls not being able to kill in public games fixed
- Thrall seeing text saying that they’re the last villager fixed
- Vampire no longer looks colour-shifted if they’re voted out in ToT
- Fixed thralls having the role icon of villagers
- Telepathy sabotage fixed and re-introduced into the game
- Spectating from the lobby in Nexus Colony spectator were being given tasks and they were added to the pool
- Removed Avenger’s ability being activated if a lover was voted out
- Avenger added back to Goosechapel
- Fixed the chapel door in Goosechapel to prevent players from getting stuck during a doors sabotage
- Split up sabotage timing based on ability cooldown and whether a meeting just happened
- Fixes for Hunter becomes Hunted and Quick and the Dead achievement
- Fixed the Astral goose not being able to see through Goosechapel Roofs
- Fixed the spy being able to see the Esper’s identity for a split second at the start of the round in the lobby
- Fixed an area where a player would fall to their doom in Blackswan
- Fixed issues with the salt and pepper shaker task in the Basement getting stuck
- Fixed issue with the three card monte getting stuck for certain players