Goose Goose Duck update 1.04 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Contagion patch notes, the latest update added server-side changes to the game.
Since the last patch, players were facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Goose Goose Duck patch 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
This server-side patch has various internal updates in preparation for the upcoming large 1.05 patch. It’s a necessary evil patch! thank you for your patience
The following changes were added previously.
– New Goosechapel map! This map has new roles, characters, sabotages, and a jail mechanic!
– In this map, if no one is killed by a vote during a meeting, players tied with the most votes will be jailed. If someone is sent to jail, two keys will be randomly placed around the map, allowing players to unlock the jail cell if they find one. The jail cell will automatically open after a certain period.
– The three new roles will only be available on Goosechapel for now
– Politician Goose: You win in voting ties and you cannot be sent to jail.
– Locksmith Goose: You can always open the jail door.
– Snitch Duck: Being the only person to vote for someone puts them in jail. The politician is immune to the snitch
– Fire sabotage: Unlike the mallard manor fire sabotage, this one will set fire to two of three locations, forcing players to split up!
– Smog sabotage: The factory will pump out smog into the town, hiding players and their names.
– Added resolution options. These options are only available if you are NOT in full-screen mode.
– Lots of bug fixes
– Lots of optimizations