Going Medieval update 0.14.23 is rolling out on PC. According to the official Going Medieval patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues including a bug where settlers would stop moving if they entered an idle state.
Previously, a major Going Medieval update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Going Medieval patch 0.14.23 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Going Medieval 0.14.23 Patch Notes – July 5, 2023
Bugs and Fixes
- Fixed several crash occurrences.
- Fixed the issue where settlers would stop moving if they entered an idle state.
- Fixed the issue that caused the appearance of the dirt path, even though the blueprint that triggered that appearance was later canceled.
- Fixed the issue where the diffuse lightning wouldn’t be displayed properly upon digging holes
- Fixed some minor text issues.