A new God Of War update 1.36 is now available on PlayStation 4. According to the official God Of War 1.36 patch notes, the latest update has added support for PS5 and some minor bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with a brand new Game+ (NG+) mode and various other improvements. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, some players are still reporting issues with the game. Today’s God Of War version 1.36 is expected to fix all these issues. Read more details below.
God of War 1.36 Patch notes
- Added support for PS5
- The game will now run at 60fps on PS5.
- Added fixes for crashing and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for players reported glitches.
- Various other minor changes.
God Of War update 1.36 is now available for download.