Sony’s Santa Monica Studio is now rolling out God Of War update 1.20 for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official God Of War 1.20 patch notes, the update brings new Photo Mode and a global increase to text size in all menus and subtitles. Apart from this, God Of War version 1.20 also added an additional controller option to remap Rage Mode. Check out more details below.
God of War was released on April 20, 2018, for the PS4 and PS4 Pro. Unfortunately, since the release, many players are experiencing a number of glitches and other problems. Santa Monica Studio acknowledged these issues and releasing a new patch almost every day.
• Camera: Adjust the Field of View, Focal Length, and Camera Roll.
• Aperture: Adjust the Depth of Field, Focus Distance, and F-Stop.
• Filters: Adjust the Film Grain, Exposure, Filter, and Filter Intensity options.
• Borders: Add a Vignette and adjust the Vignette Intensity, and Vignette Falloff. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo.
• Characters: Toggle the visibility of Kratos, Atreus, and all other characters in the scene. And added the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions.
Check your game update and download the latest God Of War update 1.20 patch.