A new God Of War PC update 1.0.9 released on PC(Steam) players. According to the official God of War 1.0.9 patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, today’s God Of War patch 1.0.9 also includes various performance improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are reporting issues with the game which includes God of War no fullscreen issue. Today’s God Of War patch 1.09 will address all these issues.
Related: Read God of War PC Update 1.0.11 Patch Notes here.
Read more details below.
God of War Update 1.09 Patch Notes – Official
- Aiming and Blocking can now be configured as a toggle instead of a hold
- Triple Buffering can now be enabled to reduce micro-stutters at the cost of a minor latency increase.
- GPU memory usage is now included in the video settings to aid performance troubleshooting.
- Memory values will now be detected properly when using integrated graphics.
- Silent crashes will no longer occur if a GPU reports invalid memory values
- Some gameplay systems will no longer cause intermittent crashes.
- Implemented small object culling to help reduce the number of objects being processed by the CPU.Developed in response to recurring AMD performance issues, this change should improve minimum framerates in scenes where there are many objects on-screen. During our testing, we saw an average 20% improvement in frametimes above the 95th percentile.
Download free GOW update 1.0.9 on PC.