A new God Of War PC update 1.0.12 will soon roll out on PC(Steam) players. According to the official God of War 1.0.12 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to controllers and performance issues. Apart from this, today’s God Of War patch 1.0.12 also includes general stability fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are reporting issues with the game which includes God of War no fullscreen issue. Today’s God Of War patch 1.0.12 will address all these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in God of War Update 1.0.12 Patch Notes?
- Borderless Fullscreen mode will now not impact visibility in the Task Switcher (Alt+Tab)
- Correct UI elements will now be shown if an action is bound to the mouse wheel
- HDR brightness will no longer be impacted by SDR brightness settings
- Addressed a bug where Dualshock controllers button prompts are incorrect.
The following issues were addressed previously.
- Option to minimize when focus is lost in Borderless Fullscreen
- Error message if the game is unable to open or write to a save file
- Precision mouse mode*This new mode works by ignoring the default mouse-to-camera conversion implementation. Additional sensitivity fine-tuning can be done by tweaking values in the settings.ini file in the game installation folder. This mode should NOT be used in conjunction with Aim Assist.
What is fixed in God of War Update 1.05 Patch Notes?
- In-game glyphs will now correctly correspond to the controller type selected in Steam
- Setting the DLSS Sharpening slider to 0 will now properly disable DLSS Sharpening
- Interactions between the game and the taskbar will now work correctly in Borderless Fullscreen
- Game audio should now mute when the application is in the background
- TAA will no longer causes blurriness when the Render Scale is below 100%
Please use this workaround if the fix does not work for you.
- Open up the Steam Library
- Select God of War
- Click the Cogwheel on the right and click properties.
- On the left menu, click Controller
- Change the OVERRIDE option to “Disable Steam Input”
For DUALSENSE controllers:
Native DualSense for PC is only supported with a USB connection. If you’d like to use DUALSENSE with the correct in-game glyphs, please connect your controller directly to your PC using a wire.
- Addressed mouse acceleration issue.
- Addressed performance drop bug with AMD GPUs.