Note: A new update 1.0.6 released. Read details here.
A new God Of War patch 1.0.5 released for PC(Steam) players. According to the official God of War 1.0.5 patch notes, the latest update brings new features and fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s God Of War PC update 1.0.5 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, some players are still reporting issues with the game which includes God of War no fullscreen issue. Today’s God Of War patch 1.05 will address a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in God of War Update 1.05 Patch Notes?
- Option to minimize when focus is lost in Borderless Fullscreen
- Error message if the game is unable to open or write to a save file
- Precision mouse mode*This new mode works by ignoring the default mouse-to-camera conversion implementation. Additional sensitivity fine-tuning can be done by tweaking values in the settings.ini file in the game installation folder. This mode should NOT be used in conjunction with Aim Assist.
What is fixed in God of War PC Update 1.0.5 Patch Notes?
- In-game glyphs will now correctly correspond to the controller type selected in Steam
- Setting the DLSS Sharpening slider to 0 will now properly disable DLSS Sharpening
- Interactions between the game and the taskbar will now work correctly in Borderless Fullscreen
- Game audio should now mute when the application is in the background
- TAA will no longer causes blurriness when the Render Scale is below 100%
- Borderless Fullscreen mode will now not impact visibility in the Task Switcher (Alt+Tab)
- Correct UI elements will now be shown if an action is bound to the mouse wheel
- HDR brightness will no longer be impacted by SDR brightness settings
- Addressed a bug where Dualshock controllers button prompts are incorrect.