God Eater 3 version 2.50 released for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. According to the official God Eater 3 update 2.50 patch notes, the latest update added new features, changes, various tweaks and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, God Eater 3 patch 2.50 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s God Eater 3 version 2.50 is expected to fix all these issues.
God Eater 3 update 2.50 Patch Notes
- Additional episode “Traversing the Past” ~ Episode Ein~ has been added
- New extra mission has been added featuring new Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami Regalia Balmung”
- New mission in “Challenge to the Hounds” has been added
- New certification missions 47-50 have been added
- New time attack missions EX23-EX26 have been added
- New special mission has been added
- New “Crimson Ashland Missions” has been added where ash anomalies constantly shift and change. (Highly difficult mission with higher appearance ratio of Abandoned God Arcs with +2)
- New Aragami “Ashwrought Aragami Regalia Balmung” has been added
- New tracks have been added to Juke Box
- New costumes and accessories have been added
- The cap of God Arc parts “+” has been raised to 60 (after finishing “Traversing the Past” ~Episode Ein~)
- New skills of Abandoned God Arc have been added
- Burst Plugin “Combo Master” has been adjusted to be activated in the combos below:
- Long Blade: Zero Stance -> □△combo
- All God Arc parts: Aerial attack -> Dive -> Aerial attack
God Eater 3 update 2.50 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.