Ghostwire Tokyo is now available for players on PC and PS5. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing issues, Ghostwire Tokyo crashes, framerate issues, lag, and more. Today, we have compiled a list of Ghostwire Tokyo known issues, bugs, and glitches.
Download the recently released day 1 patch for the game. Check out more details below.
List of Ghostwire Tokyo known issues and & Bugs
Low FPS and Shuttering issue
- Players are reporting low framerate and shuttering issues in the game. A fix will roll out soon.
Workaround: Reloading the old save game can fix this issue.
- Some players are facing various performance issues with Ghostwire Tokyo. The game devs are working on a fix for these problems.
Workaround – Verify the game files to fix this issue. Follow the steps below to verify the Ghostwire Tokyo game files.
- Launch Steam
- Now, right-click the Ghostwire Tokyo.
- From the drop-down menu, select Properties…
- Select the Local Files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files…
- Steam will verify the game’s files. This process may take several minutes
Related: Ghostwire Tokyo Save File Location.
Fail to launch or crashes
- Players are also reporting game launching bugs where the game fails to launch and sometimes randomly crashes. The game developer team is working on a fix.
Windowed Mode Issue
- Players are reporting that game stuck in Windows mode. Workaround: Restart your game.
Controller not working
- Players are experiencing this issue when their controller stop working during the match.
Workaround: Before launching the game, make sure your pc recognizes the controller.
Many of these bugs are known to the developers and they are working hard to fix them.